Error: "Please exit the TV application and try again." Anyone else having trouble with the TV app?

HunterKen7

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Error: "Please exit the TV application and try again." Anyone else having trouble with the TV app?

I had everything configured fine in the TV app and now all of a sudden it throws this error everytime I try to view the details of a show. (Tap on a show icon to view schedule, info, etc.) I tried clearing TV app data and cache and setting it up all over again, and it still errors. Reset phone, same thing. Clear data on the Infrared Remote app as well and it still errors.

I wonder if it has something to do with the remote servers where the tv show info is stored? Anyone else having problems with the TV app when viewing show info?

Last edited:

Jeremy Jenkins

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Error: "Please exit the TV application and try again." Anyone else having trouble with the TV a

Having the same error message on htc one. Was working with no problems until today. Everything seems to work except for being able to view program details.

HunterKen7

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: Error: "Please exit the TV application and try again." Anyone else having trouble with the TV a

Thank you for testing that. A few others confirm on reddit that they are erroring as well. Must be on their end. I assume whatever server is hosting the tv show info is being slammed by all the new HTC one owners.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site

I was just able to view some program details, so maybe any issues have been resolved now?

Jeremy Jenkins

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site

All is working well now. Problem appears to be resolved.