HTC One and Launcher

R4GE46

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi Folks,

I am new to this forum and all new to Android. I used to be a iPhone-Fanboy and my Lumia 920 is a pain in the ***! Finally I am going to step into the Android world with my new HTC One in awesome stealth black.

As you can imagine I do have so many questions! Yeah, I could use the search function. The results are not what I am looking for, though. I saw some ******* awesome homescreens in the other thread and I am very curious how to handle a launcher and how to set them up in such an incredible way.

So here is my questions:

What has to be taken in to account when starting with Android and launcher like nova launcher? Any suggestions for a new Android and HTC One fan? Does the nova launcher exist besides HTC Sense? Can I switch easily betwenn the 2 UI? Can I **** up my HTC One while using a launcher? What about loss of CPU power or battery?

R4AGE :cool:

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My opinion if you new to android is to run it with sense 5 first then try a launcher if you need anything different, would help you learn android 1st! I say this as I don't run a launcher and this last 6 weeks my first bite at android and I had bb bold, iPhone 4 then a wp7 lumia 800 before this.

Sent from my awesome HTC One B-)

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
My opinion if you new to android is to run it with sense 5 first then try a launcher if you need anything different, would help you learn android 1st! I say this as I don't run a launcher and this last 6 weeks my first bite at android and I had bb bold, iPhone 4 then a wp7 lumia 800 before this.

Sent from my awesome HTC One B-)

Well, sense launcher isn't really working like normal android. The launchers actually are easier and provide more freedom.

R4GE46

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I guess you are right. I need to get used to the new OS first and have a look at all the Apps available. However, I like a customized phone and I didn't relalize all the possibilities that Andorid provides with respect to customizablity.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance