Time for battery reports

mysidx

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so now that we have had a couple of weeks using the One, I'm curious to see how everyone's battery life is doing.

I keep mine with the power saver on most of the time. Phone comes off charger about 6am with about two hours talk time, four hours browsing on WiFi, and about two hours browsing on LTE. My exchange server syncs emails and calendar updates all day, and I probably change ringtones and crap through out the day as well. I'm left with roughly 15 to 20% when going to bed.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
The battery life sucks but is on par with other htc's

Sent thru cyberspace by my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

My battery life is awesome. If you aren't getting good life that's because you have apps and processes stopping your device from sleeping when the screen is off. Download wakelock detector. It will identify those items and then you can take action. For instance maps was keeping my phone awake for at least an hour a day and cause the battery to drain some during that time. After I found this out I checked the settings again and turned of location reporting (which I thought I did) and today it only kept my phone awake for 41 seconds in total. My phone has been off the charger since 8am and I now have 65% left with 2 1/2 hours on screen time.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums