lock screen question

Rob Walker 3rd

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, having a weird issue involving my lock screen.

Nova launcher installed, custom screens all set up. Well the lock screen is still the default time/weather widget with the favorites at the bottom.

if I use the app from that favorites, it brings me to the old HTC sense screen instead of my nova launcher theme. I already made nova the default when I installed it.

so, how can I get rid of the favorites on the front screen, and have it blank with just the unlock button. Widget locker seems like too much a pain in the balls to be worth it.

sorry if this is super obvious for an answer, but the search feature didn't bring up any similar topic, and Google was little help.

I am still adjusting to android phones and now nova.

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Have you checked if there are lockscreen options for your device? Most handsets have that capability, but it depends on the OEM's skinned version of Android. (TouchWiz has that option, but not too sure if Sense has that as well.)

Rob Walker 3rd

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeah there is a section in personalize, but it really only dictates the style of the lock screen. I just want all the icons gone, because something is confusing the phone into not using the nova launcher.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah there is a section in personalize, but it really only dictates the style of the lock screen. I just want all the icons gone, because something is confusing the phone into not using the nova launcher.

It won't use Nova home screen for lock screen. Whatever you have on Sense will be on lock screen unless you use a 3rd party app. Now you could always go to Sense and take everything out of the dock. Then your lock screen would only show the unlock button

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513