HTC ONE unlocked phone from HTC online Web store

GeekOneX

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello All,
Thanks for all your interactive discussion, it has made me to go for HTC ONE. I want to know few things here. Please reply back.
Since i will be traveling back to India in few months, i want to buy a phone without contract so what are the advantages and disadvantages of buying the unlocked version of HTC ONE 32 GB, from their online store ??
When i tried to buy the unlocked HTC ONE from their online store, i observed that it has a statement in bold red stating "The unlocked version does not support the 1700 band so HSPA+ and LTE will not work on the T-Mobile network". Does it have any impact on the usage currently in USA and after in INDIA ??
With the HTC ONE, are we getting the BEATS ear phone along with the box ??

TheLegoman

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
The stock HTC earphones ARE unbranded Beats, so you shouldn't be able to notice any difference between the HTC earphones and the equivalent Beats earphones.

mysterygirl

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
It's fully compatible with AT&T in the USA. It works on T-Mobile, but in a more limited way (no HSPA+ and LTE only in the few refarmed areas). As for India, you should compare the bands in India with those run by the unlocked version. I have a similar situation to you, in that I anticipate living in England part time in the coming year. So, a SIM unlocked phone that I could use everywhere was important to me.

I think the earphones sound just fine. If you're an audiophile, probably no in-the-box earphones will be sufficient. But, if you're an average user, you'll probably be happy with these.

chrgnthru

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Hello All,
Thanks for all your interactive discussion, it has made me to go for HTC ONE. I want to know few things here. Please reply back.
Since i will be traveling back to India in few months, i want to buy a phone without contract so what are the advantages and disadvantages of buying the unlocked version of HTC ONE 32 GB, from their online store ??
When i tried to buy the unlocked HTC ONE from their online store, i observed that it has a statement in bold red stating "The unlocked version does not support the 1700 band so HSPA+ and LTE will not work on the T-Mobile network". Does it have any impact on the usage currently in USA and after in INDIA ??
With the HTC ONE, are we getting the BEATS ear phone along with the box ??

If you're looking for some good quality earphones for cheap get the Klipsch Image S4's.

GeekOneX

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site