Has anyone experienced any lag yet?

DanX47

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I've had this phone for a few days now and am loving it. Just curious though, has anyone had any lag or slow downs yet?

I've done everything I can to try and see if I could make it lag and so far everything is just lightning fast.
Are we just in the generation of phones where we have more than enough power (quad core) now?
:)

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
None whatsoever on this phone. I have the GS4 as well often with me (I sell the devices) and I have have a laggy experience with th GS4 despite its faster processor. The GS4 is a great device, truly awesome, but I am surprised to see lag on this one, and non on HTC Sense! It would usually be the opposite.... lol.

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
No lag for me either, though I have expierenced one or two stutters, but nothing major. This phone is the first android phone that I can say has the same performance as my iPhone

derande

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
i've used GO! launcher for ages and found it was giving me some lag with my One but after switching over to Nova launcher, my One has had ZERO lag....so damn fast and smoove...

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Yep a few times. Not much. Every android phone will lag at some time. No big deal.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Can you give examples, pls?

Kinda hard to explain without showing you.....um....

like going from the app drawer to the home screen...it will stutter like it's having a hard time getting there. It's not bad and it only does it here and there, not like it's something wrong with the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007