AT&T Premier Online Store - HTC One 64gb 'Out Of Stock'?

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey! Anyone have an idea as to when they may receive more shipments? I've been on vacation and was planning to time it out to receive the phone when I got home! Shoot.

anon(279851)

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey! Anyone have an idea as to when they may receive more shipments? I've been on vacation and was planning to time it out to receive the phone when I got home! Shoot.

You have to call and order it online from the sales department. I don't know why this isn't listed online as available either.

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the response... I spoke to a rep over chat, and she confirmed it was out of stock and had no idea when they would be receiving more. I guess we will need to just keep checking back! Someone in another thread mentioned May 20. I'm tempted to buy a 64gb Dev Edition.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the response... I spoke to a rep over chat, and she confirmed it was out of stock and had no idea when they would be receiving more. I guess we will need to just keep checking back! Someone in another thread mentioned May 20. I'm tempted to buy a 64gb Dev Edition.

If you have to pay full price and can get the developer edition sooner, I would go that route. That's of course if you don't mind having to deal directly with someone other that AT&T if you have issues.

jhtx

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I also saw that it was out of stock on the premier site, so I called in and talked a rep and she was able to put in an order for me. I just told her I wanted to upgrade and I wanted the HTC One 64GB. I didn't mention any else. It's currently processing, so I hope it ships!

mofofofo

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Which number did you call? I'm a premier business customer as well and I was told that they can't place an order on OOS items?

clborden

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Same thing happened to me yesterday. I ordered it around 11:00am and she never mentioned anything about it being OOS. Unless it takes 24hours to ship, I'm assuming I'm beat for now.

clborden

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I just dialed 611 when I ordered it. Anyway, I just got the shipping confirmation email, so it shipped. I'd try 611 if you haven't yet.