Will BestBuy...?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Allow me to price match the Amazon Price and then use the $50 upgrade discount I got back in Feb? :)

You cannot price match contract phones anymore at best buy. You can price match non contract phones

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
You cannot price match contract phones anymore at best buy. You can price match non contract phones

You can only Price Match contract phones if you are planning to pay full price and not the discounted price. I Priced Matched my HTC One because I bought it full price, I showed them the Sprint site offering the one for $549.99 and they did it without a problem.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
You can only Price Match contract phones if you are planning to pay full price and not the discounted price. I Priced Matched my HTC One because I bought it full price, I showed them the Sprint site offering the one for $549.99 and they did it without a problem.

Paying full price is not a contract phone, since you didn't sign a contract when you got the phone, so as I said above, best buy will price match non contract phones

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure where people are getting this information from, but Best Buy does price match contracted phones (excluding the iPhone). It's up to the manager to do any sort of price matching, but it's something they can do.

Usually though its matching other brick and mortar stores and they have stock. So say a nearby Radio Shack had the ONE for $150 with stock, Best Buy could price match.

megamaster5

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure where people are getting this information from, but Best Buy does price match contracted phones (excluding the iPhone). It's up to the manager to do any sort of price matching, but it's something they can do.

Usually though its matching other brick and mortar stores and they have stock. So say a nearby Radio Shack had the ONE for $150 with stock, Best Buy could price match.

I'll try Friday I suppose. I get the One then. I'm a little torn between the One and First (I got small hands, but idk how much support the First will have) But yeah. I just wanna get it fo cheap. Running low on cash but I need a phone lol.

Dot606

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I called Best Buy on Friday. I want to buy the ATT HTC one at full price. I was told that they will not price match AT&T as it is their partner and not their competition. I would like to buy it at Best Buy but it is $100 more than AT&T.