how can i instal facebook home

masterq1104

May 28, 2012
Visit site
when I install facebook home , it installs, but said that is not available yet for my phone ( htc one ), how can I installed ???

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
1. Uninstall the Facebook app you have on your phone now.

2. Download the modified Facebook Home and optionally Facebook Messenger from the XDA Developers Forum site. Extract .rar file.

3. Install the apps. Read tips on that here.

4. Enable Facebook Home under the Facebook app settings. Reboot your device

I hope this helps

There should be a option to install home on the One in the facebook app. No need to use XDA version.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There should be a option to install home on the One in the facebook app. No need to use XDA version.

This. Uninstall Home. Open Facebook app (make sure it is up to date). Click option to install facebook home. Your ready to rock and roll. I had Facebook Home running when I first got my One (just to see how it worked on a phone it was supposed to run on instead of hacked onto), completely official, no hacked versions.

masterq1104

May 28, 2012
Visit site
what version of the htc one do you have ??, i have the sprint one, but for some reason i already tryied everything and doesn't work at all, no other issues with my phone, i was wondering if there's issues with different versions or carriers