HTC One vibration

Luis Sampedro

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: htc one vibration

My problem is the vibration on the htc one is very low or quiet compared to the GS3 i had. does anyone know how to make it louder per-say or anything? i cant figure it out! any help will be appreciated thank you!

Raimondo Cusmano

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site

I have another issue concerning notifications with or without vibration. With the "vibrate" in-app settings when I select the "sound on" mode, the One will sound AND vibrate with Emails (stock, not Gmail) and Whatsapp. With the "do not vibrate" in-app settings whwn I select the "vibrate" mode it won't vibrate at all with Emails and Whatsapp. Isn't there a way to set ONLY sound when "sound on" mode is selected and ONLY vibration when "vibration" mode is selected? Am I missing something? Thanks to anyone with an answer.

Kristuliaia

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site

what could be wrong with my phone it's vibrating if somebody is calling but if I get text messages it dosent vibrate aswell while I'm typing or presing dosen't vibrate everything is turned on but onley works on receiving calls

Ali Akbar6

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
hi, you must first root your htc one and install su, after that install some application that access to kernel setting, for example, trickster mod.
after that decrease the vibration sensitivity to minimum.
have a nice time.

melaco

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site

ok so i downloaded the new software on my htc one m7 and now when i text my vibrate is gone (like while I'm texting each letter vibrates the phone) and i went into settings and its checked off that its on but its not working how do i get that back? please help I'm so confused.. like i did all this.... settings->Language & keyboard->HTC Sense Input->Vibration feedback.. still zip. only works if i download a emoji app and turn it on there but i hate those apps they're useless

Last edited:

Gamagreen

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site

Hi guys my first post, I am big time HTC fan from desire to M7, FYI The vibration on notification really sucks but unfortunately that's a build in feature in M7, you cannot turn it off, the only way is , unchecked every application vibration notification option
I did it for:
viber
whats up
telegram
:(

Sharon Shinwell

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I've had my HTC one for nearly a year, and all of sudden I cannot stop my phone vibrating everytime i get a text message. I have turned vibrate off on the phones main notification menu and within every app I have, even when the phone is in silent mode it vibrates and carried on until I open the message. Can anyone help?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie