New system update! (Any difference?)

Twixer

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, just downloaded the new system update (1.29.401.12) (229.04Mb) for my HTC One, have you guys noticed any difference?

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, just downloaded the new system update (1.29.401.12) (229.04Mb) for my HTC One, have you guys noticed any difference?

For me personally, Not really!! My bluetooth was a bit iffy and that seems to be fine now but other then that iam not seeing much, This while thing about the camera improving is pissing me off because whilst the camera is ok, its nothing special at night like suggested, I got way better night time shots on my s3,Pictures are blurry/hazy on this phone and much better in daylight

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
That's the European update. Here's what's new:

• Improvement to sound capture with Zoe
  • Noise reduction in slow motion movie capture
  • Improved colour reproduction and dynamic range (reduced over-exposure in non-HDR images) in certain conditions
  • Fix to display correct ISO in EXIF information when ISO settings are manually changed by the user

NOTE: HTC tells me all those fixes are already in the North American and Asian versions of the M7.

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Phil,
I'm getting my HTC One next week delivered.
is there a software number I should be aware of
for the most recent version?
Thanks

That's the European update. Here's what's new:

• Improvement to sound capture with Zoe
  • Noise reduction in slow motion movie capture
  • Improved colour reproduction and dynamic range (reduced over-exposure in non-HDR images) in certain conditions
  • Fix to display correct ISO in EXIF information when ISO settings are manually changed by the user

NOTE: HTC tells me all those fixes are already in the North American and Asian versions of the M7.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
They need to fix VA or VC on this phone using BT. Not sure if it's an HTC problem or a Google snafu but the only fix I found was to uninstall the Google Search update. Also, they need to up the earpiece volume a notch or too. If your in a kinda noisy environment, you can't hear worth crap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781