Going Back to iPhone 5

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Going Back to Iphone 5

If any of you take concept art seriously, then you're in worse shape than I thought. :D

I don't take it seriously, I'm saying it looks ugly. I was going to say "thank god it's only a concept" but I felt that went without saying. To the point, why would anyone use that image in an article hyping the iPhone? Or any phone?

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

I should have been clearer..
The keyboard isnt good at all.. I tried downloading other keyboards (the beauty of android) but still none where to my liking.
You should try SwiftKey Flow. But make sure you use the "Light" theme. This looks very similar to an iPhone and might feel more familiar. I find that switching to any new phone takes some adjusting. I try to type on my kids iPhones and can't do it to save my life. Just takes a bit of time.

Sent from my Nexus 4

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site

You should try SwiftKey Flow. But make sure you use the "Light" theme. This looks very similar to an iPhone and might feel more familiar. I find that switching to any new phone takes some adjusting. I try to type on my kids iPhones and can't do it to save my life. Just takes a bit of time.

Sent from my Nexus 4
Being comfortable with something helps a lot. I can switch between iOS and Android keyboards but that's because as everyone knows I'm incredibly awesome;)

Riffbear

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site

Being comfortable with something helps a lot. I can switch between iOS and Android keyboards but that's because as everyone knows I'm incredibly awesome;)

HAHA!
Yes you probably are!

My main issue was the reception, hardly none..
Ive called my provider and they are sending me a iphone 5. :)

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

images