I want to set them separately like on iOS but so far can't find a way to do it. Any solution to this problem ?
    05-01-2013 08:34 PM
    I want to set them separately like on iOS but so far can't find a way to do it. Any solution to this problem ?
    If you want to have a different wallpaper on your lock screen you have to go into settings and then customize, wall paper and then lock screen and you can select a different pic. I'm not exactly sure that was your question..

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    EverNap likes this.
    05-01-2013 09:05 PM
    I'm on sense 4+, but try this:
    When choosing lock screen type, scroll to "wallpaper", then, instead of hitting apply, hit preview. One of the options should be settings. One of them says something like, "use different wallpaper for lock screen"

Again, I'm on sense 4+, so this may not make any sense at all.

Edit: what he said ^^^
    05-01-2013 09:06 PM
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/02/me6ymary.jpg

If you want to have a different wallpaper on your lock screen you have to go into settings and then customize, wall paper and then lock screen and you can select a different pic. I'm not exactly sure that was your question..

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    Like on iPhone, you have the option to set your home screen wallpaper and your lock screen wallpaper separately. But on my HTC One so far, when I choose a picture from the gallery and set it as wallpaper, is is set also as lock screen wallpaper. Anyway I figured out how to do it. Thanks anyway.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    05-01-2013 09:30 PM
    So there is no way to separate different wallpaper for home and lock screen in HTC One? S4 does have that option...
    06-11-2013 06:40 PM
    So there is no way to separate different wallpaper for home and lock screen in HTC One? S4 does have that option...
    Yes you can. read post #2.
    06-11-2013 07:25 PM
    Oh ok.. only for the wallpaper style... i can't do it for productivity
    06-11-2013 08:14 PM
    Oh ok.. only for the wallpaper style
    huh? The style has little to do with it. You can set different wallpapers for home and lock screens.
    06-11-2013 11:05 PM
    Just tap on Use Custom Wallpaper
    06-16-2013 03:56 AM
    Oh ok.. only for the wallpaper style... i can't do it for productivity
    Is there a way to have a different home and lock screen wallpaper WHEN using PRODUCTIVITY option. I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Works fine when simply using the wallpaper option but reverts back to home wallpaper when selecting productivity option.
    07-28-2013 10:34 PM
    How about if your using the Widget lockscreen? I have the HTC One and can't seem to change my lockscreen background if Iam using the Widget lockscreen? I hate having my lockscreen and homescreen the same. I have only had my phone a day and just can't get over all the stupid things that this new OS can't or won't do. The developers just must of been high or something!!!!!

I mean for example...what is up with forcing me to have the one stupid lockscreen with lame line art weather on it? I really enjoyed the full screen animated weather from the days of the EVO and EVO 3D. The damn HTC OneX still has the lockscreen on it but the HTC One..has gotten rid of it because of their new "improved" version of the lock screen. I spent a day trying to find a lockscreen with a full screen animated weather on it that worked on my HTC One. Never did find one. So I was left with loading "A" weather widget onto the lockscreen. I say "A", because the stupid phone can only handle placing 1 widget on the lockscreen? Really? Come on HTC! Some flagship phone!
    11-05-2013 11:49 AM
    You can place several widgets on the lock screen.

What's more you sound like a baby complaining like you do.
    RebeccaCool likes this.
    11-05-2013 12:31 PM
    the 4.4 update took away the feature to set different wallpaper on the lockscreen... sucks!!! Please help us to get that function back!!!

http://www.change.org/petitions/htc-...-htc-sense-5-5
    12-05-2013 06:32 PM
    How can ypu change a lock screen in XTOUCH? I mean cmon all of your ideas dosnt work -_-
    04-05-2016 12:37 PM
    Sir how to set different wallpapers for lock and home in Panasonic eluga ray max
    08-27-2017 08:49 AM