Best way to "wear" HTC One for exercise?

AdamsHouseCat

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I run and walk for exercise and am trying to come up with a best way to wear my phone. I have just been using my front pocket but that is a bit "too floppy". Do any of you have a favorite "best" way and can you recommend any products?

Last edited:

bigtnew

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I got an armband for mine at Five Below. It works well and holds my One snug. It does get hot! With GPS and LTE going the phone makes my arm sweat.

seventeenseconds

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
If you don't use a case: Amazon.com: Arkon XXL Smartphone Workout Armband for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III, S2 S II, Galaxy Nexus, Skyrocket, Motorola Droid RAZR and More - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

If you use a case: Amazon.com: ARKON ARMBAND5 Sports Armband for Samsung Galaxy Note and other 5" smartphones - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

I have the XXL one, works great. Only issue is that the capacitive buttons don't work through the plastic cover. Not really an issue for me. I start Endomondo and my music, slide it into the case and go. I plan on getting the bigger version as I'm using a TPU case now. I'm sure it'll work with a case like that, but not sure (until I see it in person) how it would work with something like an otterbox or larger case.

AdamsHouseCat

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
If you don't use a case: Amazon.com: Arkon XXL Smartphone Workout Armband for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III, S2 S II, Galaxy Nexus, Skyrocket, Motorola Droid RAZR and More - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

If you use a case: Amazon.com: ARKON ARMBAND5 Sports Armband for Samsung Galaxy Note and other 5" smartphones - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

I have the XXL one, works great. Only issue is that the capacitive buttons don't work through the plastic cover. Not really an issue for me. I start Endomondo and my music, slide it into the case and go. I plan on getting the bigger version as I'm using a TPU case now. I'm sure it'll work with a case like that, but not sure (until I see it in person) how it would work with something like an otterbox or larger case.

Well, I bought the Akron XXL, and am here to tell you that it DOES NOT fit my HTC One - not even caseless. In retrospect, you can see from the product picture that a Galaxy is already a snug fit, and the One s a bit taller than the Galaxy.

Last edited:

bigrey81

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I run and walk for exercise and am trying to come up with a best way to wear my phone. I have just been using my front pocket but that is a bit "too floppy". Do any of you have a favorite "best" way and can you recommend any products?

Small gym bag on back and use Bluetooth headset I use the Motorola s11 best all around headset sound range durability most important they stay put

pete6032

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I used to wear my Zune with an armband or carry my blackberry while running, but I don't anymore because one time I was running and streaming Pandora from my blackberry and I tripped over the edge of a sidewalk square that was not level with the other sidewalk squares. I had run that route hundreds of times before with no problem. I fell and my Blackberry survived but had a huge case of road rash but I only had to replace the housing on it. After that I went out and bought a cheap MP3 player with an FM radio and have much greater peace of mind about going for a run knowing that my $600 phone will not be damaged if anything happens.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary