Mophie battery case for the HTC One

howie

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I saw this case on BestBuy.com last week, but shows coming soon. Just bought a Mophie for my wife's iPhone and debating this or an external battery for the One, since I don't usually drain the battery low.

Ingress -- interesting. First time I heard about it... putting my name on their invite list.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I want to get this so bad. I won't use it all the time, but will for sure keep it in the car charged up for long days and unexpected late nights! I need to look into this Ingress thing...

Just read about it on Wikipedia. I must request an invite when I'm not on a work computer that blocks ingress.com

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
My mophie came in. Its great. Feel is fantastic. Smooth back. It's heavy now combined with the phone, but I think its perfect for those days you need it.

I plan on using it on vacations, or short trips even when I don't want to manage the phones battery.

eguvemur.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
My mophie came in. Its great. Feel is fantastic. Smooth back. It's heavy now combined with the phone, but I think its perfect for those days you need it.

I plan on using it on vacations, or short trips even when I don't want to manage the phones battery.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/05/eguvemur.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Could we see a pic of the back and side please? It would be a investment for me since that's a bit of money.

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Buckeyes

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the silver case for mid May. Looking good. I know it will add some bulk, but it looks good overall. Hundred for a case and a battery is good.

BiGsMiLeSKyLe

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Man how long are some of you playing ingress for that it validates getting this? I hack the areas around me and then exit the program

Went from an HTC 3D to a One

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon