Pictures disappered from gallery app

Svupper

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I was playing around with the "events" function in the gallery app. I renamed one of the events, but noticed that it also moved the pictures in it from the "Camera photos" album in the normal album view and created a seperate. I couldn't figure out how to get them to go back into the "Camera photos" folder, so using ES File Explorer I just moved them. Now, however, the pictures do not appear anywhere in the gallery app - neither in album or event view, although I can see them in ES File Explorer and when connecting my phone to my PC.

Does anyone know, how I can get the pictures to reappear in the gallery app? They are all placed in the same folder as all the rest of the pictures - but the just won't show.

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I was playing around with the "events" function in the gallery app. I renamed one of the events, but noticed that it also moved the pictures in it from the "Camera photos" album in the normal album view and created a seperate. I couldn't figure out how to get them to go back into the "Camera photos" folder, so using ES File Explorer I just moved them. Now, however, the pictures do not appear anywhere in the gallery app - neither in album or event view, although I can see them in ES File Explorer and when connecting my phone to my PC.

Does anyone know, how I can get the pictures to reappear in the gallery app? They are all placed in the same folder as all the rest of the pictures - but the just won't show.

I don't know, but I heard that you have to wait for a while for them to show up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma