Why HTC will fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aviatordoc

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Yes, eventually it will.
We, as family have had nothing but HTC phones. I root em always.
Now, I have had very similar issues with the dev site for tokens and emails before. Today, have been submitting tokens all day with no emails.
Come on, you are a computer/smartphone company, worldwide?? And cant keep up? Imagine if ITunes went unresponsive, or HP or MS or google.
What kinda support services are you using? maybe you ought to go to India. At least they answer.

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
All the companies that you referred to in your thread have had network/server issues too. That does not indicate inevitable failure...

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Yay. Another one.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Pauley

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Yes, eventually it will.
We, as family have had nothing but HTC phones. I root em always.
Now, I have had very similar issues with the dev site for tokens and emails before. Today, have been submitting tokens all day with no emails.
Come on, you are a computer/smartphone company, worldwide?? And cant keep up? Imagine if ITunes went unresponsive, or HP or MS or google.
What kinda support services are you using? maybe you ought to go to India. At least they answer.

Have you checked the spam folder? Written them for help on htcdev.com? Twitter @htcdev? I'm betting no.

Sent from my HTC One

aviatordoc

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
No, Its not fun guys. You are and will be only as good as your support these days.
I AM an HTC fan but there is no excuse for this, year after year. Same ****. folks at XDA have similar grief as well. If you wanna play with the big boys, grow up.

Squeeze Play

May 18, 2011
Visit site
128164388339Ke17.jpg

Jakiro201

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Well no, HTC won't fall cuz your email hasn't been replied. Instead of putting your anger on the whole company and its future, why don't you just give them a call and complain? Cuz you know we can't help much.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
So, instead of acting like you're on XDA and flaming, insulting, and trolling, why not just report the post so the Mod team will take a look at it?

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance