How to save picture from Facebook?

jmarkey77

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I use the Facebook app. Click the menu button (capacitive or in app) then share and share with your gallery, Dropbox, whatever.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using AC Forums mobile app

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I use the Facebook app. Click the menu button (capacitive or in app) then share and share with your gallery, Dropbox, whatever.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using AC Forums mobile app

I think people like myself don't like the fact you can't save a pic by just clicking a option. You shouldn't have to email the pic to yourself or drop box.. There is the Facebook photo downloading app in the playstore.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

weepatc

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
The latest Facebook beta now has a save photo option in the menu. I would imagine official app will be updated shortly.

rovie

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
No need to upload any apps or what.
1. Select the photo you want.
2. Press the MENU BOTTON (left side the home button)
3. Options will appear, just select SAVE PHOTO
4. A message will appear on the bottom part of your phone that the image is saved on the FACEBOOK ALBUM in your gallery.

Done. (Samsung Galaxy S4). hope it helps

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
4. A message will appear on the bottom part of your phone that the image is saved on the FACEBOOK ALBUM in your gallery.

The is no option when you click menu to save. It says share and gives options.

Tex Arcana

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Fail.

Facebook in their TOS now claim to own anything we upload or post, whether we like it or not. This is likely why we cannot save images any longer.

Just more proof Faceplant sucks.

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded a photo from the Android app, and in the Chrome browser... It could be more user friendly, but it works.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
when in the app, click on the picture, hit the litte 3 dot icon right above the htc logo and select save. it will be saved into a facebook folder

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
when in the app, click on the picture, hit the litte 3 dot icon right above the htc logo and select save. it will be saved into a facebook folder

Yep, if you tap the overflow bar, your options are: 1.make profile picture, 2. make cover photo, 3. save photo, share and 4. report photo. Choose save photo and it will be saved to your camera shots folder.

Tum Sokunthearun

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site

Kayla Copp

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
When you go to the picture on facebook hit the bottom left menu button(on phone) scroll the menu down, there should be a save image option.

Aurora Kern

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
I have tried just going through my google chrome browser to save but that didn't work. I also saw that someone suggested getting the Andriodify app and i got it and yes it gave me the option of saving to my gallery but when i did that the photo wasnt there. I have an HTC One

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek