Volume button

oceanbeat

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been using the Htc One since yesterday and I really love it, my only problem is the volume button. I am left handed so I hold the phone with my right hand and the button is too sensitive. It keeps muting or changing the volume every time I grab the phone. Is it normal? Even my right handed friends have the same issue holding my phone. Maybe my unit is defective, how is it on yours?

mistyisland

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been using the Htc One since yesterday and I really love it, my only problem is the volume button. I am left handed so I hold the phone with my right hand and the button is too sensitive. It keeps muting or changing the volume every time I grab the phone. Is it normal? Even my right handed friends have the same issue holding my phone. Maybe my unit is defective, how is it on yours?

I am left handed too, and I don't have a problem. My volume rocker is just about flush with the phone and would be hard to press accidentally. I do have a case, though, and it is somewhat elevated from the volume rocker. Not even sure how to mute.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae