Signal + Wifi signal poor. anyone else notice?

afgzee

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone noticed, especially wifi signal can drop off easily as can network signal. I've had a few times saying im not connected to the internet when browsing, also even if I put it on my lap the wifi signal will go very low, never had this issue with my nokia Lumia 820 which im starting to miss quite a bit now!

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm on AT&T in the Seattle area and I haven't had any issues with the network disconnecting for either WiFi or cellular data. I seem to have continuous connection at home, at work, and around the town. I also noticed that my HTC One will automatically connect and login to an AT&T hotspot like Starbucks and McDonalds (the WiFi is so strong that it connects when I'm in the drive thru!).

Dot606

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
My son has had HTC One since release day and has not had any problems losing signal. In fact his wifi speed is twice what I am getting on my iphone 5 and he can get LTE when I cannot even though we are in the same place.

afgzee

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I think it may have been the fact that I was covering the area, could be possibly. I've found out where it is and i'll try not to cover it now and monitor it after that!

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
No in fact mine holds strong signal and locks it down way better than my previous evo lte

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

doomstang

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Mine can see more neighbor's networks than my Evo LTE. I went from getting my own + 1 neighbor's to my own + 3 neighbors. I'm impressed with the antennas on this phone.