Black Sprint HTC Ones coming in

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I just got word that my store (Best Buy Mobile) will be receiving the Black HTC ONE for Sprint. So others should be receiving it soon as well.

Sent from my HTC One

daveh98

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm with Sprint and received my HTC One in black on Friday. It's very slick looking and it's a matte black which is even better. Best looking phone I've ever had.

daveh98

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Thoughts on fingerprints? I want the black but I am afraid it will always look dirty.

It's a matte finish so I don't think finger prints are bad at all. Maybe more noticeable than silver but not a deal breaker or nearly as problematic as say a glossy black surface like an iphone 4s. You won't be disappointed. Admittedly, for the first time, I did buy a clear case (some small gel case, don't know the brand). I bought it for just a better feel of the phone and not as much for the protection. While it doesn't show the black back very well, the front is clearly shown and the black matched with black speakers makes for a very congruent and aesthetic look. I took the case off to push and look at the finger prints. You really need to press your fingers firmly against the back to get a slight look of fingerprints but that isn't very realistic. Likely, you won't notice fingerprints at all. Hope this helps.

daveh98

May 4, 2013
Visit site
To further add, I just watched that video; I have NOWHERE NEAR that level of finger prints showing on my One. But again, I don't take a greasy hand and push the back of the phone purposely trying to get a finger print. With everyday use, I don't think you will have a concern. I am very picky with technology products and take good care of them. I'm typing this from my Alienware M18X and this thing looks like it did when I got it in July 2011. It's really a non issue...

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
This is a video of a guy licking his hands to make marks. That's just to much lol

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

davidtm

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Got mine at Sprint corporate store here on Friday. They had "some" already, and received more that day in addition.

coggster

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I was tempted with the black One but as my iPhone5 got more nicks on the material than all my other phones put together I thought the silver One would show it up less. The black One looks awesome though!

autobond0069

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm located in Logan, UT and have till this Saturday to exchange my silver One for a black One! Do u know if the store's will have them in by this Saturday? Do we keep checking BestBuy.com to see if they have arrived or just keep calling my local store? Thanxz

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Why would someone be licking their hands and touching their phone? I kind of got grossed out by watching that video

Sent from my HTCONE using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Letting guys know my store received AT&T Black HTC ONEs today. I'll see tomorrow if Sprint came in.

Sent from my HTC One

Coleman Lee

May 8, 2013
Visit site
where which store?! :) Even the AT&T Site doesn't have it yet. I can't wait to get my hands on one!

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't find any AT&T Phones on Wirefly's website :(

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
where which store?! :) Even the AT&T Site doesn't have it yet. I can't wait to get my hands on one!

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't find any AT&T Phones on Wirefly's website :(

Best Buy Mobile. Most Best Buys should be receiving them this week.

Sent from my HTC One

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan