Awesome app for privacy :-)

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Just thought i would share this with you guys, Iam sure some guys will see this and use this for the wrong reasons maybe but who am i to judge ha I recall one time showing my mate some photos and up pops a 'naughty' pic of my gf at the time haha So this app is pretty handy for eliminating that from happening again :p

The app is disguised as "audio manager" when you download it and can in fact be used to control volume controls! It is only when you long press the audio manager text that the lock screen pops up for access to the hide it pro features :)

Enjoy

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=com.smartanuj.hideitpro&token=fodMu32e

coggster

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Just thought i would share this with you guys, Iam sure some guys will see this and use this for the wrong reasons maybe but who am i to judge ha I recall one time showing my mate some photos and up pops a 'naughty' pic of my gf at the time haha So this app is pretty handy for eliminating that from happening again :p

The app is disguised as "audio manager" when you download it and can in fact be used to control volume controls! It is only when you long press the audio manager text that the lock screen pops up for access to the hide it pro features :)

Enjoy

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=com.smartanuj.hideitpro&token=9wsWV4cB

This app, and many like it, have been around for ages. Not that I would have ever used them for the sort of activity you are implying of course...*whistles innocently*

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I have seen and used similar apps alright but this particular one in my opinion is far better and disguised nicely then any of the other apps i have seen or used and i have no idea how i never came across it before until now so iam sure there are others unaware of its existence to :) For me its a great app, Not because ii intend on doing wrong but i think the majority phone owners have "stuff" they wouldnt want friends or family etc seeing for whatever reason!!

Blaalad12

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
All you need is a file browsing app. Like Astro for example. Open it up and you'll see the folder. Best way to do it IMO because you won't have some fishy looking app.

Thats exactly whats great about the app i orignally mentioned, there is nothing fishy about it, It just appears as "audio manager" with volume controls, ya would not suspect a thing ;-)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol