Feel like an *****... Need help...

bsmithphoto13

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Ok guys, just got my HTC One and want to put some movies onto it by dragging and dropping from my MacBook Air. I can't figure of how to get it to work... I'm sure there is a setting that I am missing, any help would be useful. Thanks guys!

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi. This is how it works in ny windows computer. Plug in your phone and click in ny computer in the settings. Your one should show yo ans and external drive. Click on the HTC one icon to open It up. Click again until you see a bunch if folders open up. One should say music and another should say videos or music. Drop and drag it copy and paste into the approriate file. U hope I have not forgotten a step and this works in mac.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
You can drag right into the file system in sync manager.

It's quite a simple task, open the sync manager, migrate to the proper folder where you want to store the movies and then drag from the folder on desktop right into the window in the sync manager.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Android file transfer

Install this. When you plug your phone in, this app will start and open a finder window with your phone's files on it. Drag and drop in and out of the window like you would any other folder.

It's this way because Apple doesn't yet support the MTP standard.