HTC One user review summary ratings not displayed on ATT website

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
...and? Do any of you REALLY care about who subjectively rates this phone as "good" and who rates it as bad? Or is this just another "bait" thread to lure different fanbots into arguing with each other?
And? I do like reading articles like this. These 2 phones will always be judged against each other. I know the s4 side also has articles like this favoring the s4 .

AdamsHouseCat

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
...and? Do any of you REALLY care about who subjectively rates this phone as "good" and who rates it as bad? Or is this just another "bait" thread to lure different fanbots into arguing with each other?

Who at AT&T is trying to prevent potential buyers from noticing the HTC One? It is the only phone on the entire page whose summary user rating is not displayed.

bigrey81

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

The better the review the more likely people will purchase that product, so if you have a company that you like you want to see them do well by help promoting there product...

sent from my amazing HTC One

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
And? I do like reading articles like this. These 2 phones will always be judged against each other. I know the s4 side also has articles like this favoring the s4 .

As MistyIsland pointed out above, OP is simply mistaken. The reviews for the One are on the ATT wesbite and she linked to it.

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
As MistyIsland pointed out above, OP is simply mistaken. The reviews for the One are on the ATT wesbite and she linked to it.

Wrong. When you go to At&t and click on smartphones they all have how many stars/reviews a phone has. All except the HTC One. Why is that?
Correction,when I scrolled down I also saw that the Blackberry and HTC WP8X didn't have stars/reviews on the main page

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Wrong. When you go to At&t and click on smartphones they all have how many stars/reviews a phone has. All except the HTC One. Why is that?
Correction,when I scrolled down I also saw that the Blackberry and HTC WP8X didn't have stars/reviews on the main page

Perhaps my bad, I just saw the reviews and thought that's what was being referred to. I wouldn't even hazard a guess, thus my original sarcasm.

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
All kidding aside. Is your daughter the envy of all her friends in school?

Aside from being the smartest and best looking in her class you mean? LOL Yes, a lot of kids are switching from iOS to Android and the One being new and sexy she is getting lots of compliments.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair