HTC One turned itself off - won't turn back on again?!! Help!!

jenny_cat13

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
Help me!! I dont know whether my phones bricked or not!! Please please please dont hezatate to message me back mith the hashtag #savethephone if you have any info that could save my phone from breaking or bricking if it already bricked

gwakimoto

May 11, 2013
Visit site
My HTC One turned off ...tried everything.
Power button...volume combo...
After 3 weeks of trying it finally started to charge and came on.
Have a new phone but at least I was able to get some phone numbers off
Htc One.... now have a spare phone.

Ck204

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone.
My htc m one 9 is shut down morning when I saw it.I pressed the power button and it turned on and after 10 sec it's getting off and restarting automatically and the cycle repeats....until I interrupt it by pressing power and volume down button and later selecting the power off from android menu.. main point is my phne is not starting completely. I tried all the methods mentioned in the above posts but nothing helped. Is there a solution for this or should i exchange the mobile.
Any message to my email [Email address removed by Moderator] is also welcomed.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone.
My htc m one 9 is shut down morning when I saw it.I pressed the power button and it turned on and after 10 sec it's getting off and restarting automatically and the cycle repeats....until I interrupt it by pressing power and volume down button and later selecting the power off from android menu.. main point is my phne is not starting completely. I tried all the methods mentioned in the above posts but nothing helped. Is there a solution for this or should i exchange the mobile.
Any message to my email [Email address removed by Moderator] is also welcomed.
Thank you

Welcome to the forums. You might have a little better luck here: HTC One M9 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Have you tried a cache clear in recovery?

Saartee

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
since one month now I left my htc one m8 verizone brand on wall socket charging and returned to discover it dead and can't come on after my office colleagues reported a power surge then and I have gone round local engineers and tried volume up and power button theories to no avail. I have also changed charging port but abortive! Can somebody, anybody help now?

babsaboonie

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
I held volume and power button at same time and it turned on, but the screen is dark with a white lightning bolt beside a little wheel. What is thus? It's just there and won't change to the normal screen. What to do?

Oscar Lagos

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem last night 🌃. With my htc 10 my phone wasn't even close to been dead , my battery was on 80% & I freaked out. So this morning I try the wall .nothing press power 💪 button a few times & nothing. So finally I press volume down & the power button for 10 seconds ,& it came on thankx god. I was about to call 📱 t-mobile & htc .I just got this htc 10 on May 10th & I can't believe this phone its acting up .its not right

sagar soni3

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
Hey Hi guys,

So I ran into HTC same issue and just if this can be of any use to someone in trouble i created a profile here.

So i kept my htc 728 on charge overnight morning it was not turning on i was getting late for office so just kept it in my bag and left later on by the time i got free evening i got scared damn new phone not turning on and i tried all one button 2/3 button+power button the screen use flash for a fraction of sec phone vibrates and thats it no indicator light nothing after trying everything and then i thought i open the back panel and damn internal battery so nothing i can do..finally i thought let me try flashing rom or something using htc pc sync manager & guess what the phone turned on..the moment i connected it to my laptop...wtf right yeah i thought the same although i was happy it turned out the plug point was the problem charger cable was fine plug crashed and its a new phone and i no clue this can happen in new phone and my room mates are i phone lovers so i idnt had any other charger to try it out...wtf ha ha .....anyway and don't try removing back panel from 728 it was actually pasted with glue tape i opened it somehow thankfully it didn't cause any issue.. and its just built cheaply thin wires connection i didnt expected that from htc..

peace Sagar

Isalm M

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Re: HTC 820 desire dual sim turned itself off - won't turn back on again?!! Help!!

My HTC 820 Desire dual sim Phone.
It got switched off automatically while using whatsapp, i thought due to low battery but after that not able to Powered it ON. While charging LED instead of Bold it is Blinking and not charging. please help me out.....
plz help me

asif268

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
Re: HTC one turned itself off - wont turn back on again?!! Help!!

i keep holding the power and volume up button for 5minutes it does nothing..what do i do now?

Go Hawks 12

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
Tried connecting it to a power source etc - but nothing. Wtf?!

I went to HTC .com... they said hold down power, plus up or down volume or both volume buttons plus power for up to 2 minutes...I tried both volume and power buttons and it worked after about 30 seconds!!

Last edited by a moderator:

cinderellacyed

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
My Htc One was suddenly turned off & was not turning on

I em really so much happy :)
My Htc One was suddenly turned off & I tried all methods but they didnot work even the red light was not blinking...I were so much worried then I thought to try Light Method...It is evening time thats why there was no Sun Light...So I picked up my Mom´s Iphone & turned on it´s Flash Light & keep it at the Light Sensor of My Htc & amazingly it worked just in 2 seconds :)
Yayyyy em alive again :) <3

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae