A few questions about power saver

stray_647

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I am a few issues with brightness of the screen and speed. My phone screen is quite dark at all times and its better when I uncheck it in power saver. I have automatic brightness checked.

I also noticed the my phone jerks a little when I'm browsing web pages. I unchecked cpu usage in power saver and this has definitely helped.

my question is are the changes I've made going to effect my battery life particularly since in a moderate to occasional heavy user.

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I am a few issues with brightness of the screen and speed. My phone screen is quite dark at all times and its better when I uncheck it in power saver. I have automatic brightness checked.

I also noticed the my phone jerks a little when I'm browsing web pages. I unchecked cpu usage in power saver and this has definitely helped.

my question is are the changes I've made going to effect my battery life particularly since in a moderate to occasional heavy user.

No it should not at all but monitor it for a week and see. I don't think you have anything to worry about especially since you have auto brightness on.