HTC Share

ccrooks

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I made a share this weekend (not a highlight reel) with zoes and still images. It generated a URL on htcshare just like advertised, but the zoe images were still and not animated... has anyone else had success with htcshare and animated zoes? I made a highlight reel with the same images and that came out great, i was just wondering if there was a way to make a photo collage of zoes

thanks!:)

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I made a share this weekend (not a highlight reel) with zoes and still images. It generated a URL on htcshare just like advertised, but the zoe images were still and not animated... has anyone else had success with htcshare and animated zoes? I made a highlight reel with the same images and that came out great, i was just wondering if there was a way to make a photo collage of zoes

thanks!:)

You probably did it wrong. I had an issue before too, but it was because I was doing it wrong. The way to do it is record your 3 sec videos obviously, then go to the camera roll click on the menu choose "copy to" then select all the zoe's you created or ones you want, click done. It will then bring you to your albums where you can choose which album to through them in or you can click on the "+" button on the top right hand side of the screen to create a new one. (I recommend creating a test one for testing purposes). Once you have selected the album to through them into it will then start copying the content. Once it's all completed click on the drop down menu at the top where it says "Albums and change it to events, you can then go to the album you created and click on the biggest tile to play the zoe's. Check the URL below for help hope this helps you. Thank you.

HTC One Camera: Zoe and Video Highlights - YouTube

ccrooks

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! Yeah, I made a highlight video as well and shared that, too, but what I thought that I saw was an htcshare page with a collage of images (not a highlight video) and some of the images moved and some were still. Kinda like what you see when you go into an event in the gallery (the zoes move, the images don't, obviously). Like this album. https://share.htc.com/q7.bH7fT3#

I think I figured it out, though... just now... I went back to my HTC Share and bam! zoes were animated. Guessing that I was just too impatient to let it load all the way.
Anyways, here's the share. I'll leave it up for a few, just so you can see what I was talking about

***Removed***

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca