Got my 100$ visa card!!!

stesyl

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Got my $300.00 card last week:) (Ported three phones over, could have been 400 if the ONE had been released earlier:( )

black1200

May 14, 2013
Visit site
They are Terrible with updates, I sent my info around April 15. It comes from Cloverw wireless.

Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Mailed my old phone on April 23, no confirmation that it was received. It was supposed to be delivered by May 6. Getting a bad feeling ....

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get this promo but I got Rogers to credit my account $130 (HST included), they priced matched another company Telus. :) I'm very happy.

leez

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Excited to get mine. It looks like the program's tracking page is bunk--mine still shows awaiting arrival of my device. After a couple emails with their support, I finally got them to cough up that they received my device on 4/30 and that my card should be on its way.

This post gives me hope that it's happening, but with Clover's poor communication/status pages we'll need to be patient.

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
When you sent in your phone, did you include your charger and/or cables? I'm reading the instructions I printed off the HTC web site and they have a sentence mentioning the inclusion and packing of the charger and cables. Just wanted to find out if others have sent in their charger/cable with their phone.

Thanks.

swkong626

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Stupid question...what did you send in as a 'valid proof of purchase'? Did you send in a copy of the receipt or did you send in the original UPC off the box?