Unlocked Black version questions.

Fhenrus

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
First of all, thanks everyone passing by reading.

I have been waiting this phone for more than 2 months in my country, and they sell it already, however, they still don't have the black version, (I know some carriers in the US have the black version) I went to the official htc store website and noticed that the unlocked version hasn't a black color option, getting tired of waiting I googled for someone to ship it to me, and I found this. Amazon.com: HTC ONE M7 Black - Factory Unlocked - International Version, 4.7-inch Super LCD 3 ,Quad-core 1.7ghz Fast Shipping: Cell Phones & Accessories

My questions are:

Does the black unlocked version really exists as for right now? If so, why doesn't it appear in the htc store website?
Do you consider 800 bucks for the unlocked version the official (fair) price?

English is not my native language, please feel free to correct any of my mistakes.

Thank you for your answers, can't handle the waiting for the phone. WANT IT AND NEED IT NOW. (I don't have a cellphone since I have been waiting for this phone.)

ChappersUK

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I've got a black unlocked One (UK). I did find that the HTC website was not the cheapest place to source it from though - that said, the cheapest was a High Street retailer not online.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463