I cheated.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
A Lumia? I kid! I've also converted my die hard team iPhone wife to Android. She's got the Galaxy S3 though and it would have to be pried from cold dead hands to get her to switch to anything else.

Posted via Android Central App

I've never understood this obsession with "converting" other people.
Out of curiosity, what did you gain when you got her the S3?

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I have a confession. Last night I was messing around with my friends "ONE" and I really liked it. Today was day 13 for me with my GS4. I took it back and got the "ONE" and am very happy. I'm not going to talk smack about the GS4 as I've been a GS2, GS3 & GS4 owner but the "ONE" is the "ONE" for me. Blown away with the performance. I'm still learning the in's and out's of Sense so I will be asking alot of questions. I did talk smack about the "ONE" but take it all back. LOL

A couple wishes for now.

1. Give us the ability to have blink feed or not.

2. Facebook: I chose not to sync contacts, pics or calendar. Pics still show up in Gallery. (Dumb)

:cool: Going to change my sig. now.

That's one cool thing I can give android right now. With choices like the HTC One, S4 and LG Op G Pro, you can't really make a bad choice no matter which One you go with.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I've never understood this obsession with "converting" other people.
Out of curiosity, what did you gain when you got her the S3?

There's no advantage or gain to anything. No need to take things so literal. I simply let my wife use my device and she decided she liked it better than her iPhone. Simple as that. No concerted effort to convert anyone on my part ever. I've got bigger fish to fry and couldn't care less what device someone uses to be honest. My only true "obsessions" are my business, kids, wife, baseball... And beer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

coggster

May 17, 2010
Visit site
1. Give us the ability to have blink feed or not.
:cool: Going to change my sig. now.

OK so it isn't there as standard but if you unlock the bootloader, root and download MoDaCo Toolkit and under the specific HTC One section it has the option to have BlinkFeed show in the launcher. Which for me is perfect as I like BlinkFeed, I just don't want it taking up a whole page all the time. Plus MoDaCo lets you disable the max volume warning, hide kid mode and use the volume rocker to wake the device, all options I love and use. It also does more but I run the risk of sounding like some weird "in love with an app" freak ;)

Anyway welcome to the One and I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Internet_Tough_Guy

May 14, 2013
Visit site
overall, I think the HTC Sense is a better UI and UE than TouchWiz. I also love the aluminum case.

Currently, I'm using a Galaxy Note 2, and I came from a HTC One S.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma