Finally got my HTC One up and running!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Well I had it all weekend in its box. I finally got unlazy and broke down and got the commuter case from a local Sprint store. (But I have the att one.) No one had the commuter case including best buy. SO I got it from att for the time being. White one will be here soon.
All I have to say is WOW! I love the screen. Much better than the S3 and HOX so far! What apps will I need? I think I have most of the basics apps. I need a batter % app. One that adds it up top! i miss that about the S3 and so far thats it.
Thanks guys!

mcpricex

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
First app in - Power Toggles, built in to Samsung devices but sadly missing from Sense. Easily fixed with a couple of clicks in Play Store though, and it gives you a choice of battery indicators in the notification bar.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
First app in - Power Toggles, built in to Samsung devices but sadly missing from Sense. Easily fixed with a couple of clicks in Play Store though, and it gives you a choice of battery indicators in the notification bar.

Great find! This is really what I as looking for as well. I just downloaded it and I love it! Thanks again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae