The Invisible Icon

Yilun808

May 8, 2013
Visit site
This is something really simple and easy but is brilliant and invaluable for those of you who are constantly trying to tweak your home screens. I love customizing screens for my HTC One because the resolution and quality of the screen images are just so nice and crisp!

The invisible icon + other goodies:
http://www.hangar1337.com/goodies/sdcard.zip

It is basically exactly what it says it is. I give credit to Armando who uses the themes in this zip file to create a really slick homepage. Tutorial is seen here:
How to Theme your Android Phone like a Super Boss (Galaxy Nexus) - YouTube

I wasn't really a big fan of his home screen setup but I found this invisible icon to be really genius.

It basically allows you to swap out an existing app icon with this invisible one. Once that is done, you will no longer see this icon anywhere on your screen. Yet, it serves as a hotspot wherein when you press it, it will still launch what you have programmed. The fun part is deciding all the cool, nifty things you can do with this icon. Let's say you have a wallpaper of your favorite model. Now you can make certain spots on her body launch your favorite apps by cleverly concealing an invisible icon in key locations :cool: I dunno why but that was the first example that came to mind. There's probably more pragmatic ways you can use this but oh well, LOL.

Some of you may have already come across this but I recently found it and thought it was too good not to share with anyone else who may not have seen this before =)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon