HTC One Sales at 5 Million!

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
It

Not that close to the S4, but that was to be expected. Make better ads, and have better marketing, and I think HTC could make Samsung be a little worried about its position. I am enjoying my HTC One very much. I hope HTC sticks around to make many more great devices like this one.

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
It

Not that close to the S4, but that was to be expected. Make better ads, and have better marketing, and I think HTC could make Samsung be a little worried about its position. I am enjoying my HTC One very much. I hope HTC sticks around to make many more great devices like this one.

An anonymous quote with no real numbers?

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Its believeable, if so good on them! I wish HTC the best.

As do I. It would seem as this is believable since the HTC has gotten better reviews than S4. Not to mention that polls on several sites have mostly (I say this to be safe because I've never seen one that favored S4) favored the HTC One.

We will see what the exact figures are like soon, I am sure. Either way, it's got to be selling well.

Posted via Android Central App

Jakiro201

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Just heard from other news that the S4 has hit 10 million units after one month. However this figure represents only the amount supplied to carriers and retailers not to the end users.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site

Of course Samsung isn't worried. They can put out literally the same device from last year and outsell HTC (not saying they DID, just saying they CAN), just like Apple if they were to make the next iPhone identical to the iPhone 5, spec for spec. It's called mass marketing and sheep-like consumerism. Kudos to Samsung for achieving Apple status in the world of Android, seriously. They deserve it with their quality products and infinite budget they have for (quality) marketing. And don't get me wrong, there are those that have had experience with both and genuinely prefer Samsung over HTC, but those are the minority in my experiences. The vast majority of Samsung owners I've ever spoken to don't even know what HTC is. Bascially, sales doesn't tell the whole story obviously and can be misleading. Justin Bieber has sold more albums than Metallica - are we prepared to say that Bieber is putting out better music? Lol.

bigrey81

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
An anonymous quote with no real numbers?

Where are the official number for the galaxy s 4 selling 10 million units? huh Debbie downer! Not to say I disagree w/ your statement but it goes both ways. Either way 2 to 1 is pretty good...

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Where are the official number for the galaxy s 4 selling 10 million units? huh Debbie downer! Not to say I disagree w/ your statement but it goes both ways. Either way 2 to 1 is pretty good...

1 is a rumor with no official source the other is from the head of the company itself. it's not just two to one its two to one in half as much time

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Of course Samsung isn't worried. They can put out literally the same device from last year and outsell HTC (not saying they DID, just saying they CAN), just like Apple if they were to make the next iPhone identical to the iPhone 5, spec for spec. It's called mass marketing and sheep-like consumerism. Kudos to Samsung for achieving Apple status in the world of Android, seriously. They deserve it with their quality products and infinite budget they have for (quality) marketing. And don't get me wrong, there are those that have had experience with both and genuinely prefer Samsung over HTC, but those are the minority in my experiences. The vast majority of Samsung owners I've ever spoken to don't even know what HTC is. Bascially, sales doesn't tell the whole story obviously and can be misleading. Justin Bieber has sold more albums than Metallica - are we prepared to say that Bieber is putting out better music? Lol.

disagree with the Samsung comparison but we are brothers when it comes to Metallica

Jakiro201

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

Couldn't agree more mate. Well said.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
As do I. It would seem as this is believable since the HTC has gotten better reviews than S4. Not to mention that polls on several sites have mostly (I say this to be safe because I've never seen one that favored S4) favored the HTC One.

We will see what the exact figures are like soon, I am sure. Either way, it's got to be selling well.

Links to all of these supposed truths?

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Seriously what the hell is up with this person. Can't have a single HTC related post without the constant barrage of negating anything remotely optimistic or factual. These HTC post are becoming too predictable..

Edit: must be mindful people are free to express opinion..I'm still angry though..grrr

Last edited:

bigrey81

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Your right..Hopefully now that these marketing execs are gone. HTC will bring in a very very aggressive marketing team, filled with fresh new ideas, that will bring HTC to that next level in order to compete with the likes of Samsung and apple.

just.garet

May 1, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsonnathalie