automatic scrolling up

vinnytr9

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I only got this tmobile htc one today and I've been struggling to find how to get the automatic scrolling up to work. While browsing forums on my browser and I'm down at the end of the page, I want to get back up top to the header of the page and the address bar in an instance. I used to be able to do that in with my previous devices with a simple tap on the notification bar or the top of the screen. However, after toying around with the One, I've lost all hopes of figuring it out lol. So I'm wondering if any of you geniuses have any better workarounds than just manually scrolling the web page up...

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm I manually scroll up and don't see a setting to make it scroll up by tapping the top. Perhaps it's not natively supported?

Posted via Android Central App

sigma_wrx

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I only got this tmobile htc one today and I've been struggling to find how to get the automatic scrolling up to work. While browsing forums on my browser and I'm down at the end of the page, I want to get back up top to the header of the page and the address bar in an instance. I used to be able to do that in with my previous devices with a simple tap on the notification bar or the top of the screen. However, after toying around with the One, I've lost all hopes of figuring it out lol. So I'm wondering if any of you geniuses have any better workarounds than just manually scrolling the web page up...

semp1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't work on the browser app. Just some apps and blinkfeed.

Posted via My Developer's Edition HTC one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21