Taking a pic

leez

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm having trouble taking a pic with my HTC One. I press the camera icon and it takes a video not a pic.

My guess is you have Zoe mode enabled. Unclick that to take normal pics. When holding your phone landscape, it's the icon all the way on the left in the middle (that looks like a small camera with bars coming out the sides)

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
There two buttons on the HTC One camera app.

One for taking a photo and one for taking a video. Double check that you are pressing the correct one. The camera one has an icon that looks like a regular point and shoot camera. The other icon switches to a red dot to record video when you press it.

Otherwise, you are using Zoe mode, which is a button on the other side of the camera app. If you have a an icon that seems to be turning red with a moving red bar for about 3 seconds, that means you are taking Zoe.

Turn off Zoe by pressing the Zoe button on the camera app which is in between the settings button and the flash button.

Posted via Android Central App

Ted LeBlond

May 12, 2013
Visit site
My guess is you have Zoe mode enabled. Unclick that to take normal pics. When holding your phone landscape, it's the icon all the way on the left in the middle (that looks like a small camera with bars coming out the sides)

thanks.. yea i had zoe enabled by accident

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke