Just got my new HTC One!

HipHapaSole

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

This is my first post and it's mostly because I just bought my HTC One! I switched over from a iPhone 4S and let me tell you... This thing blows it out of the water! haha. I just made this thread to show how excited I am to make the jump to such an amazing device!

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

This is my first post and it's mostly because I just bought my HTC One! I switched over from a iPhone 4S and let me tell you... This thing blows it out of the water! haha. I just made this thread to show how excited I am to make the jump to such an amazing device!

You will love this phone and Android in general. I guarantee it. Welcome.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

Don't worry I think 99% of us were just as excited as you are when we got our precious! Welcome to team HTC and the Android family!

Posted via Android Central App

LAhanger

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
This is easily the best phone I've ever had, far better made than my GS3, which I still love in many ways. This phone is iPhone hardware quality, but with a better OS

jonathan2677

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered my one again, I ordered one when they first came out, but felt s if I was missing out on the s4 so gave my daughter the one and got myself the galaxy, all was good the first week but as time went on it started changing to the point where as I'm writing this the words are not showing up until I'm on the next word, crazy lag, also in unlocking the screen or opening or changing apps, yes I used a cleaner, disabled apps not being used, turned off features but still lagging, the final straw was the way real racing 3 stutters, not to mention I never watched my memory on my one so I ordered a one and sold the s4 to my sister she's letting me use it till my phone comes. Can't wait
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie