I need the HTC FM Radio app, life or death in tornado alley.

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I need this app, obtained installing apk's but no luck. We are about to he a tornado outbreak here in central Oklahoma. Please if anyone can help, please do, I need a radio that works when there is 0 connection to anything, I am running android Revolution 9.3 and the app is gone. Please post a flash able zip or ask and make it quick. Thank you all so much.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I need this app, obtained installing apk's but no luck. We are about to he a tornado outbreak here in central Oklahoma. Please if anyone can help, please do, I need a radio that works when there is 0 connection to anything, I am running android Revolution 9.3 and the app is gone. Please post a flash able zip or ask and make it quick. Thank you all so much.

Sorry don't have it but maybe you should flash a stock ROM if you can't find it until afterwards and then go back so you can have what you need. If you're on AT&T, I'd recommend flashng this for the time being: [ROM][5/25] - CleanROM 2.5 -★| Elegant! | Refined! | Powerful! | Clean! |★- - xda-developers

Also, wherever you go the ROM, no one over there can help? Just wondering.

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Sorry don't have it but maybe you should flash a stock ROM if you can't find it until afterwards and then go back so you can have what you need. If you're on AT&T, I'd recommend flashng this for the time being: [ROM][5/25] - CleanROM 2.5 -★| Elegant! | Refined! | Powerful! | Clean! |★- - xda-developers

Also, wherever you go the ROM, no one over there can help? Just wondering.

Thank you! I may wait until someone posts an APK or a zip, my Internet is too slow, it would take 3 hours to download.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Thank you! I may wait until someone posts an APK or a zip, my Internet is too slow, it would take 3 hours to download.

Ok well good luck. For future, keep a backup copy on hand of your existing ROM before you flash another. That way you can always go back. I think I have like 3 different backups so I can flash back to either if I need to. Always try to keep a backup of your stock. Good luck again.

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok well good luck. For future, keep a backup copy on hand of your existing ROM before you flash another. That way you can always go back. I think I have like 3 different backups so I can flash back to either if I need to. Always try to keep a backup of your stock. Good luck again.

Thank you.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Please?

I made a copy of my APK file for you. Try installing using these steps:

1. Open whatever file management app you have (Root explorer, ES, etc..) and mount system as R/W
2. Place the apk file in system/app folder where are the other apks are.
3. Install from there by tapping it.
4. Reboot phone.

If that doesn't work then not sure and there must be other HTC components that need to be installed to work. Hope everything turns out well.

Attachments

• FM_Radio.apk
    770.1 KB · Views: 1,041

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

1. Open whatever file management app you have (Root explorer, ES, etc..) and mount system as R/W
4. Reboot phone.

If that doesn't work then not sure and there must be other HTC components that need to be installed to work. Hope everything turns out well.

Thank you so much! Looks like it installed, but on the fm radio app it gets stuck on turning on fm radio after headphones are plugged in. This is saddening.

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know what framework or prerequisites are needed for the sense radio app to work? I am on a sense rom, but I used rom cleaner to remove most of sense. I need an answer quickly. Thanks.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Thank you so much! Looks like it installed, but on the fm radio app it gets stuck on turning on fm radio after headphones are plugged in. This is saddening.

Try doing the same with this file. I think this made need to be installed with it. Reboot when done.

Attachments

• FMRadioService.apk
    27.6 KB · Views: 729

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know what framework or prerequisites are needed for the sense radio app to work? I am on a sense rom, but I used rom cleaner to remove most of sense. I need an answer quickly. Thanks.

Install the above as with the other and let's hope it works for you.

mount.zed

May 31, 2013
Visit site
very decent of you to help out

4. Reboot phone.