It seems like a little thing, but...

Viva Terlingua

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Switched from iPhone to HTC One. One thing that annoys me about the One is the way it handles forms with text boxes. With the iPhone when the form/screen opened up, the cursor would be in the first field and the keyboard would be up and ready to type. With the One, the cursor is in the first field, but you have to tap in the field to get the keyboard to pop up to start typing. The iPhone also had back and next buttons to move between the fields, the One you have to tap on the fields themselves to move the cursor between fields. I know it's not a big deal but it is still annoying to me.

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Switched from iPhone to HTC One. One thing that annoys me about the One is the way it handles forms with text boxes. With the iPhone when the form/screen opened up, the cursor would be in the first field and the keyboard would be up and ready to type. With the One, the cursor is in the first field, but you have to tap in the field to get the keyboard to pop up to start typing. The iPhone also had back and next buttons to move between the fields, the One you have to tap on the fields themselves to move the cursor between fields. I know it's not a big deal but it is still annoying to me.

Apple probably has a patent ......

But the text boxes I have seen do have a next button. May depend on the form itself?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Both are annoying but like the lack of Menu Button & microSD, 3 Dot, Power Button location, Non Removable Battery...

you all get used to it. This is how amazing this phone is.

I wonder if SwiftKey changes it?

SHIFT_tapatalk 2 hTc One

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz