Screen Protector - Gadget Shieldz / Wet type application

rajsmbhansali

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

Anyone here has used Gadget Shieldz / Any wet type screen protector on HTC ONE??
Is it safe? Does it reduce the Back/Home button sensitivity???

floriandaone

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Unpromising - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
I was extremely astonished to see such an innovative product made by our country-men. Watched a couple of videos of the product and was keyed up and placed an order.

I was embarrassed post the installation because the advertisement or website was illusive. I installed the guard(layers) as per the instructions and have removed it right away because I was dejected with the product. The product description states “Each Gadgetshieldz includes precision engineered films custom made to fit your HTC One M8 keeping all ports and buttons totally accessible” I expected a zero gap exactitude but the phone gives me a rough feeling at the edges of each layers. This in no time will start to accumulate more dust which can let me for go Rs. 600 instead of an expensive gadget.

I personally had recommended my contacts to look up this product and post my experience. I’m force to say that I will never want any other buyer to purchase this item and feel dissatisfied or disappointed.

eshan1983

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi Florian
Just read your feedback. I was going to place the order for my HTC One M8 until I saw this page. Would like to clarify one thing. In case I wish to use a clear case for my phone, wouldn't a gadgetshieldz protect do some justice being inside of the case? The reason why I'm doing this because the gadgetshieldz does not protect the phone from breaking if it falls, the case can take care of that. Gadgetshieldz will just protect the original metal finish from scratching or fading. Isn't it a good idea?

Or else please suggest an alternative. Currently I'm using the case which came in the box along with a screen guard which I bought from a store.
I really want a good, sturdy clear case which not only protects but also maintains the beauty of this masterpiece.

Hope you could help!

Thanks!

Eshan
[phone number removed by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: