HTC One coming to Verizon - Announced

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
well, I posted this even before AC posted it on the front page. I looked before posting this.

Billy-D_Approves.gif

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad to see it finally being released on big red. However they are late to the party yet again. Lets hope they do not strip already great device down like they have done in the past.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Great, I guess all those people planning to leave Verizon because it wasn't carrying the one should be happy now

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes very happy because I left 3 weeks ago now I have faster LTE a cheaper bill everymonth and 1 more GB of data with a badass phone. Very happy I switched

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Nice to see htc and Verizon hashed it out. Finally everyone on all 4 networks will have the choice of getting this awesome phone

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Yes very happy because I left 3 weeks ago now I have faster LTE a cheaper bill everymonth and 1 more GB of data with a badass phone. Very happy I switched

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Who did you switch to?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Fingers crossed for the Google Edition to be announced soon. Otherwise it's worthless to me.

I doubt any Google Edition models are coming to Verizon any time soon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

STC09

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I doubt any Google Edition models are coming to Verizon any time soon.
Yeah, probably not enough worthless BS on there and too much end-user control for VZW. Six more months until my GNex contract expires though so maybe something will slip by.

Moto X?

still_smoking

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
can't wait. next week i was going to get the S4, and ordered some extra batteries and everything. well now i'll hang on and see what VZW does with this, and make a decision a bit later than i gad planned. didn't want to switch from HTC, i really love my Rezound, so now i'll just wait some more time.

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, probably not enough worthless BS on there and too much end-user control for VZW. Six more months until my GNex contract expires though so maybe something will slip by.

Moto X?

I would be very surprised if the verizon version wasn't a big upgrade and hardware.

Posted via Android Central App

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Hope they don't dumb down the device like the DNA. But I will be waiting to see what moto and others have around the same time. Waited this long, what's waiting a little longer?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos