Nova Launcher Wallpaper Question

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I use Nova for my home screen. I was wondering if I could change the wallpaper on different pages. For example on the home screen lets say I have a solid black background for my wallpaper. Now when I scroll to the next page can I have a different wallpaper for that page and all of the other pages? I can't figure it out and was wondering if this can be done or do you have to have the same wallpaper for all pages? I appreciate your input.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I use Nova for my home screen. I was wondering if I could change the wallpaper on different pages. For example on the home screen lets say I have a solid black background for my wallpaper. Now when I scroll to the next page can I have a different wallpaper for that page and all of the other pages? I can't figure it out and was wondering if this can be done or do you have to have the same wallpaper for all pages? I appreciate your input.

Same wallpaper for all pages.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
There are apps that allow you to do that, though.

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.? -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol