Problem with power toggles app?

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I've noticed now twice in the past day that power toggles will close on its own. I start it with requesting to pin to notification bar and show but random times I notice quick toggles are gone and the date icon I use is not up. Anyone else seeing or having issues?

Posted via HTC One

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering if the app just stops responding. There are 2 new updates VIA the Play Store. Have you downloaded them? No issues to report on my end so far.

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I've noticed now twice in the past day that power toggles will close on its own. I start it with requesting to pin to notification bar and show but random times I notice quick toggles are gone and the date icon I use is not up. Anyone else seeing or having issues?

Posted via HTC One

I have it set to display 2 rows and oftentimes only one row will be displayed even though I have it set correctly. Also, I don't like how on the volume toggle you cant cycle thru the choices. you press one then have to go back in.

All will be moot in a couple weeks when we get 4.2.2

aquatichedgehog

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Can't say I've ever experienced it closing on it's own. Make sure in preferences the notification priority is set to 5 in addition to being pinned on top (keeps it from closing, at at the top of the stack). The notification widget is collapsible so only the 1st row shows unless to drag it open (two finger drag down on the notification). Also, it sounds like you must have "autocollapse status bar" checked if it closes every time you tap a toggle. Mine doesn't do that, it would be super annoying if it did.

Hope that helps.

TimmyB

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I have it set to display 2 rows and oftentimes only one row will be displayed even though I have it set correctly. Also, I don't like how on the volume toggle you cant cycle thru the choices. you press one then have to go back in.

I'm only using one row, so I can't speak to that one, but I can cycle through all three sound settings (full on, vibrate only, silent) continuously. Never have to exit/re-enter.

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Pinch on it to zoom out and it will reappear. Took me a while to find that out.

Posted via Android Central App

MjDroidx

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey I dunno if you're still having this problem but I was and I found a fix. Use a task manager like es file manager or boot manager if you're rooted. I did that and it has been working for me without issues

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513