Email Setup Question

GameDealDaily

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I just received my HTC One today and went to set up my email. I use two email addresses, a personal msn.com email that I've had for 15 years, and a work email that is registered through my domain name with godaddy. When I sign in to Outlook on a web browser and go to compose an email, I can choose to send an email from either of the two accounts. However, on the HTC One, there is no such option. It seems that my only choice is to send an email through the personal msn.com email account.

This is a problem because I am not able to respond to work emails on my phone. Can someone help me out with this issue?

Thanks!

GameDealDaily

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Do you have both e-mail accounts set up through the e-mail application?
Or do you have the Outlook one set up on the Outlook Application?

I set my personal MSN account up using the 'Microsoft Hotmail' link on the 'Choose a mail provider' menu. I have not set up the work email. I was hoping to just "add it on" to the Hotmail setup so I could send emails using the work email address through the Hotmail application.

My work emails are automatically forwarded to my personal msn email account, so I'm receiving the work messages on my phone. I just can't reply to them using my work email address.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc