What music did you use to test our your HTC one?

tyjeeyea

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys!

got the HTC one yesterday and i'm completely blown away by it. the speed, the screen, and those speakers. DAYUMM!

I've used a lot of different android phones after I switched from the IOS (used iphone, iphone 3g, 3gs, and 4), I still think iphone 1 is still the best iphone of them all. anyways, since the switch, every android phone (htc evo, htc hero, sg1, sg2, sg3, note 2, just to name a few) i've used lacked in audio quality vs the idevices. (I use my phone while i drive using an aux cable). I understand that audio quality is very subjective from person to person. However, the difference is too noticeable. Anyways, I've been longing for an android device that had the complete package and that's where the HTC one comes in. The device's audio quality is so much better compared to the other android device and if I dare say, better than the idevices.

So for me, I used dubstep and 80s rock as well as love ballads to test the HTC one.

What did you guys use to test out your HTC one?

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Anything with acoustic guitars seems to be awesome. I don't really care all that much for acoustic guitar music, however it's great for showcasing what the speakers can do.

ectoren

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I'm not a big jazz fan, but use jazz or... classical music to show the texture of music it can reproduce on the speakers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

tigerNamedtony07

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I used with beats on and off Pretty Lights " Hot like Dimes" you will be blown away. Than try it with beats off or on and the stock head set that comes with it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt