What case do you use for your HTC One?

May 21, 2013
Visit site
As the Marketing Director for a company that specializes in custom leather phone cases, I am always curious to see what cases people are using for their phones! Tell me what you use, why, and what you look for in a case. Or maybe you go naked!? :)
Either way, let's make this a place to share our loves/hates of cases and have an open discussion!

joe_man

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
For the HTC One I love it without a case b/c it's so sleek and smooth. But when I have to use a case I like the incipio carbon fiber. I think it keeps with the sleek design

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm using a cheap TPU case I bought from amazon. I really like the HTC flip case so I'm planning on getting that. The Otterbox Defender looks nice too.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Speck CandyShell Grip case...I would love to not use a case, but I don't trust myself or my daughter with my phone without one :)

KentuckyHouse

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I've got the black UAG case on mine. I had the white Otterbox Commuter, bit I much prefer the UAG.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

verdana

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Speck SmartFlex View. I don't like the volume rocker buttons though, hard to press. But overall, recommend it.

Posted via Android Central App

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
So 2 out of 3 of my cases came in. Now I only use cases while I'm working to keep from scratching so I don't want anything bulky.

Both these fit fantastically and I like them both but the gray Bear Motion case is awesome. Just enough texture to allow for a nice non slip hold. For 6$ each you can't go wrong with either.

NOTE: No fall protection here, just for daily wear and tear protection

from my EVO using Android Central Forums

buzzyclonecattleman

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Have this because it reminds me of a stormtrooper...
HTC1_White_PTOMain_large.png

+ it matches my computer that looks like this....
thermaltake-level-10-gt-snow-edition_imagelarge.jpg

I have this on order...
944397_472882379455381_1869072098_n.jpg

I am a metal fan and like cases that actually look like part of the phone while not adding too much bulk and show the greatest parts of whatever phone I get. I am a big fan of the element cases which I think are just about perfect, but until they have an HTC One these two are the next best thing for me. I have honestly not left a phone case on any of my Androids in the past for more than a week. I guess everytime I see one I see this...
phone.jpg

Kryptonal

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Speck Candyshell to hold me over until the issue with the Poetic Atmosphere blocking the IR blaster. It was a solid case but I hated the bulk it added to the phone (my number one gripe with cases). I'm currently using the revised version of the Atmosphere and I love it, super slim and see through so I can see the back. I highly recommend it.

Posted via Android Central App

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
As the Marketing Director for a company that specializes in custom leather phone cases, I am always curious to see what cases people are using for their phones! Tell me what you use, why, and what you look for in a case. Or maybe you go naked!? :)
Either way, let's make this a place to share our loves/hates of cases and have an open discussion!

I'm using this cheap Nillkin Thin Side Flip case and I love it. I chose it over the Double-Dip Flip because I read too many bad reviews about that case. I actually wanted this Side Flip Leather Wallet case from StoryLeather.com because it's a much higher quality product but it doesnt have a cut-out for the bottom speaker.and the top cut-out looks kinda small so I don't think the notification LED will be visible with this case.

I also just purchased this Incipio Feather case in black. BTW I took the phone out of the case for the first time this morning and I forgot how awesome it looks naked. I was so tempted to go w/o a case but I have the black version and if you're not careful the back can get scratched up pretty easily so I admired for the phone for a few minutes and then put the case back on :-\

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Have this because it reminds me of a stormtrooper...
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0121/2322/products/HTC1_White_PTOMain_large.png?767
+ it matches my computer that looks like this....
http://computershopper.com/var/ezwe...ltake-level-10-gt-snow-edition_imagelarge.jpg

I have this on order...
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd....6x206/944397_472882379455381_1869072098_n.jpg

I am a metal fan and like cases that actually look like part of the phone while not adding too much bulk and show the greatest parts of whatever phone I get. I am a big fan of the element cases which I think are just about perfect, but until they have an HTC One these two are the next best thing for me. I have honestly not left a phone case on any of my Androids in the past for more than a week. I guess everytime I see one I see this...
http://www.thelifefiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/phone.jpg

Who makes this bumper case?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig