Dropbox launches other apps

funkyou

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Afternoon, i got a ONE yesterday and i just tried to launch the stock pdf viewer and it launches dropbox, same happens when i hit Polaris Office, it just opens Dropbox. Getting the feeling its some kind of sense bug or have i just done something very stupid?

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Those apps use dropbox to "save" the information you create or edit, kinda like a backup feature. Set up a dropbox account (you'll get 25GB free for two years) if you haven't already...it won't hurt!! If you already have one, they are going to dropbox to look for a document. Just hit your back button and it "should" take you back to the main app your trying to open.

And Funkyou too!!!! :)

funkyou

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I understand they use it as a save function but when i clicked pdf viewer last night, i was able to see the htc manual. Today i just get brought to the dropbox screen instead.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I understand they use it as a save function but when i clicked pdf viewer last night, i was able to see the htc manual. Today i just get brought to the dropbox screen instead.

Sounds like it's just trying to open your last document. Slide the screen left or right for recent, type, favorites, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually its looking more and more likely that im just being a bit thick today :confused:

Did you have a milkshake before you posted this?