My Htc one won't charge

Analogy

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
When I plug the phone in with the charger and cord that came with it I get a message that the charger is not supported. Unfortunately the phone now won't charge. I do have insurance with AT&T but I would think this would be under something from htcs warranty. I'd prefer not to spend $200 for a replacement if possible.

friedtators

May 27, 2013
Visit site
i would say are you double dog sure you have not picked up the charger from your last phone? then i would make it their problem and just give them the error

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
When I plug the phone in with the charger and cord that came with it I get a message that the charger is not supported. Unfortunately the phone now won't charge. I do have insurance with AT&T but I would think this would be under something from htcs warranty. I'd prefer not to spend $200 for a replacement if possible.

Give the Warranty Service Center a call at 800.801.1101. They will replace it for free.

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Both Sprint and att do not. I'm not sure about Tmo and Verizon though.

Really? They expect people to do without their phones? They expect a parent to not be able to contact their child? Expect a person to not be able to conduct business? That's very poor customer service. I guess they expect everyone to use an old phone as a backup. But what they should be doing, is swapping out these devices on the spot for defective units under warranty.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Really? They expect people to do without their phones? They expect a parent to not be able to contact their child? Expect a person to not be able to conduct business? That's very poor customer service. I guess they expect everyone to use an old phone as a backup. But what they should be doing, is swapping out these devices on the spot for defective units under warranty.

Umm I guess so. But note that they normally have it to you within 1-2 business days. Then you just send your old on back.