Unable see Zoe share to Blink Feed

alchemyoflife

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I recently purchased HTC One ( From India ) and as per the tutorial and blogs , I do see authors showing to select Zoe share under Apps to add it to Blink feed. But I do not see this under the Apps list...any idea , anywhere I should enable ? Please advice

Thanks in advance .

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
OK here goes....

Go to blinkfeed and go all the way to the top (beginning) like your going to update it. When you pull down slightly, it will show the three dots on the right. Tap the three dots. Tap topics and services. Slide screen to the right which will be the services and apps screen. Check HTC share. That should help ya!

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
OK here goes....

Go to blinkfeed and go all the way to the top (beginning) like your going to update it. When you pull down slightly, it will show the three dots on the right. Tap the three dots. Tap topics and services. Slide screen to the right which will be the services and apps screen. Check HTC share. That should help ya!

Hi all, I have the same problem, but when I follow the advice above there is no option for HTC share, any ideas please

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I have the same problem, but when I follow the advice above there is no option for HTC share, any ideas please

Ok, so been playing around, when I go into the Topics and Services menu from the blinkfeed page, I get the following options - Flickr for HTC sense, and Instagram for HTC sense, I have created an account on both and uploaded a photo and a video to both as well.
I have changed the settings on blinkfeed to display the Flickr/ Instagram and also the gallery.
When I refresh the page I can see the photos from both Flickr Instagram. In the case of Flickr the video, but with a play (arrow to the right) on top of it, when I click the arrow it plays it, if I select chrome it simply shows a small picture, when I select it, it asks me what program to open it with, the options are chrome or IE.
My question is how to get the videos (ZOE) to automatically start playing, I saw a friends HTC one at work the other day, and in blinkfeed he had a moving video picture.

Has anyone else managed to set this up, does it have to be via Instagram/ Flickr.

Thanks, I have the HTC One from O2 in the UK

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so been playing around, when I go into the Topics and Services menu from the blinkfeed page, I get the following options - Flickr for HTC sense, and Instagram for HTC sense, I have created an account on both and uploaded a photo and a video to both as well.
I have changed the settings on blinkfeed to display the Flickr/ Instagram and also the gallery.
When I refresh the page I can see the photos from both Flickr Instagram. In the case of Flickr the video, but with a play (arrow to the right) on top of it, when I click the arrow it plays it, if I select chrome it simply shows a small picture, when I select it, it asks me what program to open it with, the options are chrome or IE.
My question is how to get the videos (ZOE) to automatically start playing, I saw a friends HTC one at work the other day, and in blinkfeed he had a moving video picture.

Has anyone else managed to set this up, does it have to be via Instagram/ Flickr.

Thanks, I have the HTC One from O2 in the UK

Hopefully this may help others looking for the 'ZOE Share' option on the blinkfeed settings, I called HTC today and explained that I had seen the option displayed on various reviews (Photos and videos) on the internet but it wasn't available on my phone, they explained (I called in August 2013) that it had been removed after customer feedback and was unlikely to return, they also mentioned that there was a known issue where although gallery was selected, no pictures were displayed and they are working to get this issue patched. The only reason for asking the question in the first place was after seeing a phone owned by a friend of mine with a ZOE video displaying on blinkfeed, it looked really cool, but I guess it's not meant to be anymore.

anon(21022)

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I'll run a test myself after posting this, however the option that I see isn't "Zoe share" but "HTC Share". This means, it might show these moving pics only specifically of items shared to HTC Share, and not Zoes/highlight vids that are stored on the phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech