Music Skipping with headphones

henry vanegas

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue. I've used the stock headphones and two sets of beats headphones. It happens with all. Called att and they said they can't do anything. Bull****. And I have to send my phone to htc and be without a phone for two weeks. I want my money back...

Exaile

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue. I've used the stock headphones and two sets of beats headphones. It happens with all. Called att and they said they can't do anything. Bull****. And I have to send my phone to htc and be without a phone for two weeks. I want my money back...

Guys I found out how to fix it I think atleast
It worked for me

Download Ccleaner and clean your phone

Antti Eskelinen

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Guys I found out how to fix it I think atleast
It worked for me

Download Ccleaner and clean your phone
I usually don't try this kind of apps but was so frustrated of music skipping that I had to give it a shot.
I must say that I am very surprised since I haven't had a single skip after running that app. Maybe somebody else could try to wipe the music app cache. I had problem with spotify.
E. Take it back. Skipping is here again

frooglepoopillion

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
My phone was doing the same thing at the gym in my pocket. I'm pretty sure it was something to do with sweat getting on the screen or the headphone buttons that made it freak out. I don't have the problem otherwise and I haven't had a problem once I moved the phone out of my pocket.

AR S1

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I know what's wrong... The phone skips like that when someone is USSD attacking your phone, they do this to steal your information and data, and music, you need to install an app to protect your phones from being hacked. I hate McAfee but they brought out an app to stop people hacking your phone this way, the only solution I have found that has stopped my music from skipping, and my voice dialer having a mind of it's own ruining my listening experience with my headphones, this happens with or without headphones, USSD is an vulnerablity of Androids that allow people to hack you and your stuff and steal your stuff.

If you really want to get rid of this back up your phone, factory reset, then from a fresh install install mcafee dialer protection.

AR S1

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
It's a USSD attack. Your being hacked they are looking at your music, to take it. You need to protect against the USSD Attack. Look up USSD it is highly documented. Not a jack issue... Why do I say this, back up your phone factory resets it and it stops. If it was a jack it would be all headsets plugged in and it would not disappear after a reset.

bmw rr1000

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
I get the same problem on my motorbike... stock headphones... once I get above... *cough* 65... the tracks skip forward. I'm trying with my own headphones into work today... see what happens..

I have exactly the same problem when I'm riding about it keeps skipping tracks annoyingly my favourites hahaha this morning on way to work I was loosing the plot screaming at my phone to work addemant it is my volume button

mahdi khoshfekr

May 11, 2016
Visit site
Same here, i tried with an other haedphone and i did not have the problem and also i tried the first headphone with other devices and it worked properly. So i finaly found out that the problem is the phone ( htc one ) when using some of headphones. For me the one that has the problem is one of Remax products that is awesome but causing problems vs htc one. But one thing special with this problem is that you dont have it always. I did not have the problem many times when i move alot so it isn't about moving fast but when the problem appears yes it has related to moving. Still looking for solution. Thanks all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy