How to transfer data from iPhone 2G?

valley_nomad

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I am switching from iPhone 2G to HTC One. HTC Sync Manager doesn't work at all. What is the better way to transfer the data (e.g. email addresses, phone book and Notes) to HTC One? I am currently using Yahoo email and calendar on iPhone, and try to keep using them on HTC One if possible. Any suggestions?

Silvester82

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Have you found out? I have the same thing with my iPhone 2G.. Can't transfer the back I made in iTunes from my iPhone 2G

Would like to hear any info on this. Thanks!

S

TSkizzle

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
If you go to the app store and Google play, there is an app called HTC transfer. Download it for both phones and follow the steps to transfer.

TSkizzle

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Did not know that, sorry to hear. Well I know for files you can use Android file transfer. I used it when my pc **** the bed and I had to use my wife's Mac.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(21022)

May 8, 2010
Visit site
What is synced?

Are your notes synced with your Mac/PC's note apps?
Is your phonebook synced with Google, your Mac, Outlook, or Yahoo?
Your emails are stored on Yahoo?

There are ways to sync each and every one of these thigns from Google or Yahoo, or even from your Mac, to your Android phone.

* ie the Yahoo! Mail app will sync emails and the address book straight from Yahoo to your Phone.
* There are tools to sync Outlook contacts to Android
* Google of course can sync to Mac, and can sync easily to Android

Android can't talk with the iTunes backups of iOS devices obviously, that's proprietary Apple packaging. But whatever your iPhone was syncing with, whatever your computer syncs with, you can probably sync it with Android.